Encore VFX is currently in search of a Rigger with a focus in animation and character technology to join the Rigging team. Working on a variety of issues, such as mechanical systems, animals, complex realistic body and face deformation, automation thru scripting, tentacles, ropes, vehicles, crowd characters, and anything else you can imagine. This is a remote position and is open to candidates within USA/CAN.
- A solid understanding of modular rigging systems and their framework.
- Must have good tool design logic. Keeping things as simple as possible while creating complex projects.
- Experience working with FACS based facial rigging system is a plus.
- Experience working with mGear rigging system is a plus.
What You Bring
You are passionate about the world of Character Rigging. You have worked in fast paced VFX environments in the past where speed and constant changing needs were the norm.
- Strong understanding of VFX production workflow
- Experience in Python a plus
- Strong Maya production experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow further.
- Must be a self starter. Solid time and project management skills.
- Must be willing to take direction well, a good team player
- Demonstration of both control systems and complex deformations
- Strong comprehension of anatomy and articulation