Description du poste
As a Senior/Lead Level Designer at Wild Sheep you'll be supporting, mentoring, and managing a team of Level Designers ; to conceptualize and develop fun levels. You'll ensure that experiences are delivered on time, in-line with the narrative and artistic direction, and to the highest possible quality.
What you will do
As a Senior/Lead Level designer, your main tasks and responsibilities are :
- You will organize the team's work, remove roadblocks and evaluate risks, all while making sure the team can do their best work
- Create entertaining experiences while keeping in mind opportunities for narrative and art to conceive and design environments that are in line with the lore, but innovative and visually impressive.
- Collaborating with the engineering team to develop and enhance the development of tools and processes used in building our levels.
- (play)Test, debug and finetune the user experience and fun to meet the creative vision
- Coaching and supporting a team of Level Designers with constructive feedback
- Proven professional experience as a Level Designer within a major game production
- Have managed (small) teams of people, creating excitement, a safe and fun working environment that inspires and delivers quality results
- A strong communicator, creating enthusiasm and clarity across the wider team, and can speak in both French and English.
- You are curious and flexible.