Your role as UI Artist ?
Collaborate with the development team to deliver a great User Experience to our players. Create and implement clean and eye-candy UI for all our future games.
- Create the UI of all our games, from sketch to integration (screens, buttons, banners, etc.)
- Collaborate with the development team to develop intuitive UX flows (navigation, FTUE)
- Design juicy animations to bring life to your interfaces and communicate them clearly to the developers
- Integrate all your graphic elements in Unity
- Benchmark the casual market trends and keep track of new design innovations
- You have excellent skills in creative tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a mobile casual game studio (including internship or apprenticeship)
- You master design principles including visual hierarchy, colors theory and typography
- You know how to use the Unity built-in UI system
- You instantly know what a good mobile UI is and have good knowledge of the casual and hyper-casual market and its trends
- You are very curious, creative and able to design UI elements aligned with the design of the games
Nice to have
- Animation/Motion Design skills
- Fluent in English
What you’ll find at 8SEC
- A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
- A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
- Great places to work, located in the heart of Lyon & Paris (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours…
- Position located in Lyon
- Full time, permanent contract